- Please contact us if you wish to purchase from outside of the UK, as custom arrangements will be required.
- Our lead time for products is usually 2 weeks following (not including UK Bank Holidays) the date you place your order, subject to the receipt of cleared funds. However, because delay is sometimes outside of the Company’s control, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. As such, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the products. If you have not received the products within 28 days you may contact the Company by email quoting your order reference number and cancel that order. However, please feel free to contact us sooner if you think that the delay in delivery is excessive. The Company will refund any money paid by you in relation to that order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage during transit unless you notify the Company in writing (including email) of the nature of the damage within 7 working days of the date of delivery. The liability of the Company will be limited to the replacement of products damaged or lost, and will credit you with the value of lost or damaged products at the Company’s discretion. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for consequential loss or damage arising from loss or damage occurring in the course of carriage.
Pricing, your Right to Cancel & Returns
- Please ensure you use our RMA / Returns page to notify us about any returned items. Failure to do so may delay the processing of your returned item.
- The prices for the products are as indicated on the website and these prices include any applicable sales tax and duty.
- The cost of any order must be paid by you up-front by a credit or debit card acceptable to the Company before the goods can be dispatched.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down. If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable, the Company must be notified in writing (including email) within 7 working days of receipt, and the product may be returned for a full refund to your credit/debit card account. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We hope you will be happy with your goods but we will accept the return of any UNUSED items within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning unused products and these costs are non-refundable.
- Unused products must be returned in their original box(es) including the order number and documentation to allow us to trace the original transaction.
- The Company will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately packed and insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier or Special Delivery post if you are unable to deliver the products personally.
- If the Customer requires the products to be collected, the cost of this collection will be borne by the Customer.
- If you require an alternative item please place a new order on our website.
Defective or unsuitable goods
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt. The Company will not be liable for loss or damage during transit unless you notify the Company of the nature of the damage within 7 working days of the date of delivery.
- There will be no refund or exchange for damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse. We reserve the right to credit the Customer with the value of lost or damaged products at our sole discretion.
- The Company’s liability in respect of any defective product is limited to its replacement and its cost of return.