Terms & Conditions
1. Website Operator
The www.fireandsecurityonline.co.uk website is owned and operated by Redetec Limited.
Unit 24, Berkeley Business Park
VAT: 946 7894 53
General email: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44(0) 330 120 0575
Redetec Limited is registered in England and Wales, Number 06399133
2.1 Fireandsecurityonline grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following Terms and Conditions.
2.2 We may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to Copyright.
3.2 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use or for the purpose of purchasing from us. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, republication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without our prior written consent is prohibited.
3.3 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
5.1 This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of those other websites.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
6.1 We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 Except as set out in Clause 6.3, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) how so ever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6.3 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
8. Complete Agreement
9. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Redetec Limited from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website.
9.1 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Please read these terms carefully as they are the terms under which the customer ("you") agrees to purchase products ("the products") from Redetec Limited ("the Company"). No other terms or representations shall form part of these terms unless agreed in writing between you and the Company. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
You can telephone Redetec Limited on +44 (0) 330 120 0575. If you have any complaints about our service or any products you purchase from us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address above.
Purchasing from us
- Ordering at wwww.fireandsecurityonline.co.uk is fast and secure. To place your order follow the steps indicated on-line.
- The appearance of the products on this website is an invitation to you to make an offer for their purchase by placing an order with the Company. The Company has the right to refuse orders and no contract will subsist between you and the Company unless and until the Company accepts your order by e-mail (whether or not you receive that e-mail) and dispatches the products to you.
- The products are subject to availability. If the Company does not supply the products to you for any reason, the Company will not charge you for these products and will refund any money already paid. However the Company will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if the Company does not supply the products.
- You do not own the products until we receive payment in full.
- Despite the fact that any contract relating to orders placed through this website is concluded over the Internet, we each agree that it has been concluded in the United Kingdom in writing. Any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with English law and we each irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Delivery and Returns
- Failure by the Company to enforce any of these terms will not affect its rights to enforce any of these terms at any time in the future. If at any time any of these terms or part of a term are/is found to be invalid or unlawful by any court then such term or part term shall be deemed severed from these terms and the remaining terms shall be deemed valid and subsisting. These terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. The Company advises you to print and keep safe a copy of these terms.